Clubhouse Reservation Agreement Form
Reservation Fee & Deposit
A $60.00 fee will be charged for the use of the clubhouse. Please check the online calendar under the “News” tab to see if the date you are interested in is available. For different requests submitted for back-to-back dates, it will be determined by the first (1st) submitted events willingness to accommodate the second (2nd) request allowing both parties enough time to set up and clean.
Upon submitting the form, the date will be temporarily reserved as pending. The fee is to be submitted at the signing of the contract to ensure the reservation. You will be notified to submit your deposit immediately if another request is submitted for the same date. Failure to do so will cancel your temporary reservation allowing the other resident to submit a deposit. The fee is nonrefundable if your event cancels within thirty (30) days of your event. Any cancellations over thirty (30) days will receive the fee back. Use of the clubhouse multiple times may result in a discount. Contact Carey Twigg, PMI if interested.
Two (2) separate checks must be written for the reservation. Checks are payable to: Village of Green West Recreation Association (VVGWRA).
- Security deposit in the amount of one hundred fifty ($150.00) dollars.
- Clubhouse rental in the amount of sixty ($60.00) dollars.
Both checks must be mailed to Carey Twigg, Association Manager, PMI, PO Box 8899, Camp Hill, PA 17001. If you are a resident of VVG and have a current recreation swipe card, your card will be activated for the building use 24 hours prior to your event. If you do not have a swipe card, a temporary card will be issued to you prior to your event by a current sitting board member. The card will be left in the building when at that time, a current sitting board member will inspect the building conditions. If the building is not in satisfactory condition, a portion or all of the security deposit will be retained to pay the cleaning company. If the cleaning bill exceeds the one hundred fifty ($150.00) deposit, a bill will be mailed for the difference. Issued swipe cards MUST be returned or the security deposit of one hundred fifty ($150.00) dollars will NOT be refunded.
Rules & Regulations
- No tape, tacks or other items are to be used to hang items to the ceiling or walls. Items may be hung from cork board provided or by using Command Strips, Poster Putty or Poster Sticky Tack Putty all available on Amazon.
- Smoking is not permitted in the clubhouse, deck, or pool area. There is a designated smoking area outside of the building. If smoke is present in the clubhouse, your one hundred fifty ($150.00) dollar deposit will be retained.
- No drugs or alcohol permitted on VVG property.
- No pets allowed.
- Maximum guests should not succeed sixty (60).
- The event must end by midnight.
- No drugs allowed anywhere on premises.
- The clubhouse must be secured and locked when leaving the building along with the following:
- Thermostat to be set at 75 degrees during the summer months, 60 degrees during fall/winter months.
- Turn off all lights, close and lock all doors and windows.
- Upon completion of the event, the clubhouse MUST be in the same order/condition as found. All floors MUST be swept/mopped. Kitchen and bathrooms floors MUST be mopped. Counters, stove/oven, and sink MUST be cleaned. The bathroom MUST be wiped down and cleaned. All cleaning supplies are provided by VVG and located under the kitchen and bathroom sinks. The tables and chairs returned as originally found.
- Remove all food items from refrigerator and freezer before leaving. Wipe refrigerator interior as needed.
- All trash MUST be removed from the bathroom and kitchen and placed in the large green trash totes located outside of the building around the corner of the clubhouse. Each event is limited to one (1) large green can. Recycling to be placed in the blue recycling can outside of the building.
All homeowners must be up to date with their Homeowners Association Dues or Special Assessments. If dues are not up to date, your clubhouse rental agreement will not be processed. ALL requests must be made 2 (two) weeks prior to the date to guarantee availability.
All issues should be reported to Carey Twigg, PMI or a current sitting board member before the event.